Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Updates!!

So yeah...you can see I'm so great about updating my blog... :S What can I say. I thought life would settle a little with the girls in school, but yeah no...not so much. Trysten keeps me busy! I have decided that he has a computer sensor. Everytime I turn on my computer he is right here whining to be picked up! lol Lets see, what to update since my last blog...

Mykala started 5th grade this year. She has a wonderful teacher that is new to Ruth Powell and I have to say so far I LOVE her method of teaching. Its not boring same old stuff, its fun learning and Mykala is picking things up so well. She decided to be back in Pom this year so she will be performing in the fair parade and is really looking forward to that.

Maryah is back in preschool this year but she goes three days a week now and is so excited to be learning her numbers and letters. She comes home all excited to show me what she wrote that day. Its fun to see her learning it all. Now we just need to teach her how to write her name and she will be doing good! She is also back in dance this year but she is bummed that she couldn't pick what kind of class to be in. She has to be 5 to be able to pick a class. But she loves her teachers so at least she's happy!

And Trysten...my little monkey! He is such a handful. He is FINALLY sleeping through the night!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Thank goodness for that. It makes me more able to chase him around during the day. He is a speedy little crawler let me tell you! Anyways, he is doing so much better in general. His reflux as pretty much resolved and he is in a much better mood all the time. He is so much happier now that he is mobile. Like I said he is a monkey, literally. He is my first baby that climbs on everything. If he is in my lap he is climbing up my shoulders to get something or he is trying to climb on the coffee table or the toy box or some other thing. Crazy kid. He is 8 1/2 months old now. I can't wait until his 9 month check to see how big he is. He is already having trouble fitting into his 6-9 month clothes. I think he's on the taller side so we will see. He has two teeth now and he sure can use them! And his biggest accomplishment, he learned to walk this month! He took a couple of steps about 2 weeks ago and then this week he decided to start letting go and take off. Its so much fun to see them starting to walk. I'm not overly looking forward to when he completely figures it out though. I think we will really have our hands full then!





So yeah other than that life hasn't changed much. Busy busy busy. It would sure be nice for a break once in awhile but I wouldn't change chasing my wonderful kids for anything! I love being a Mommy! :D

1 comment:

  1. Well welcome back to blogging! I'm so glad your getting some sleep finally! I bet you feel like a new woman! :)
    Let me know when your girls recitals come up, I want to go...Lelia decided that gymnastics is more her thing so we're out of the dance circut now! :)

    ReplyDelete