Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween, Piggy shots and Pictures!

A lot has happened since my last post!! Maybe if I remembered to update more often I wouldn't have such long posts...lol On October 20 Robert had nasal surgery to (hopefully) correct his snoring, I mean breathing issues! They did all sorts of things with it. He is finally mostly healed but let me tell you I don't know if I could have done it! Of course, with the way our lives go, that same day they diagnosed Mykala with Influenza A...Why not!! So instead of just nursing a sick hubby, I was also nursing a sick bored 10 year old and of course Trysten! It was quite a week let me tell you! We were all really nervous because of her asthma but since we caught it early she managed to get through it just fine. It was quite amazing how well she did.

So once we all got through the period where any of us could have got it, which no one else did thank goodness, we got our H1N1 shots. Well it was so cute because the day after she got hers, Maryah cutely informs me "Mom, now I'm not going to get sick." I said why Baby? She answered "Because I got my piggy shot!" It was so funny! What they come up with!

Then Trysten had his 9 month check up a week later! He weighed in at 20lbs 10 oz and 29" long! He was in the 50th percentile for weight and the 75th for height. Perfect! I always love these appointments!

Next of course came Halloween! This year Mykala decided to be a Teal Dragon....I don't really understand these older kids costumes, but she loved it! Maryah decided this year she wanted to be a cowgirl. My mom found her some little boots at Walmart and she decided that totally just made her costume the best! Trysten was a monkey this year. We decided that suited him best since he climbs on EVERYTHING! He liked it just fine until we pulled the hat part up over his head! He wasn't sure about the whole Halloween thing but he loved watching all the kids come to the door.
They were so proud of our pumpkins this year... Mykala did hers completely by herself!!



And on to our pictures! We had family pictures done Oct 15. They were the first real family pictures since TJ was born...can you say bad parents?? Anyways, we had them done by a photographer named Amber Halverson. We had seen some of the pictures she had done before and LOVED them. Thankfully we were able to book a day with her before she was completely booked up! So here are some of the pictures that we fell in love with. I wish I could post all 74 because we love them all!








So yeah....it was SOOOOOOO hard to pick which ones to put here!!!!! I'm going to play heck finding a spot on my wall for all my favorites.....Anyways, hope you all enjoy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your pics are awesome...I think your son is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How cute! I love the "piggy shots!" Haha! That is crazy your little guy at 9 months is actually taller and heavier than Branden at 14 months!! But Branden is my smallest baby by far. Did you already give me your email so you can read my blog (if you want to) If not send me a message on facebook.

    ReplyDelete